Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mypa Soin Karite Body Cream Review



What it claims – Enriched with panthenol, vitamin E and B3, this ultra rich intense nourishing and moisturising body cream combines the benefits of shea butter with precious rose fragrance.

          Apply daily and generously on face and body and then massage gently on to the skin.
Quantity – 100ml / 3.38Fl.oz.

About Pantheol -

 It is an alcohol analog of panthothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and is thus a provitamin of B5. 
          It has good skin penetration. It coats the skin and seals its surface it improves hydration, reduces itching and inflammation of the skin and accelerates and improves healing of epidermal wounds. 

Review 
  • This has 3 varients - Rose Shea Butter, Vanilla Shea Butter and Cocoa Shea Butter.
  • This is light scented.
  • The consistency is creamy.
  • Yes. It does coat my skin by forming a thin layer and this thin layer stays until it comes in contact with water.
  • It is not giving me any breakouts.
  • It does moisturize my skin well.                                                                                                                                                                                                          The only downside that I find in this cream is that it has a lot of parabens in it. It doesn't have any spf in it. 


 Overall -

I like this cream. It moisturizes my skin well. I usually apply it at night and my face and body remains moisturized until morning. 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment